Eczema is uncomfortable. The itching, the heat and the discomfort just won’t go away. The important thing to know is that the origin of your condition is not your skin. Dealing with the skin will only give you temporary relief, to find a permanent solution you will have to address the root cause of eczema which ultimately lies within your digestion. You will most likely suffer from allergies for the same reasons. So get rid of the root cause of eczema and many of your allergies will also go away. Weakness in the digestion leads up to the build-up of toxin and stressing of the skin’s elimination capacity. These simple tips should help.
6 Easy Tips for Eczema Skin Relief:
- Avoid hot and long baths. Bathe with lukewarm water and avoid harsh soaps. If you can, avoid soap on the non-essential parts altogether.
- Do not dry your skin. Oil your skin with a cream or oil of medium thickness to lock moisture in. If it is too heavy it will irritate your skin which will be unable to breathe.
- Keep cool. Your condition is inflammatory and so your body is already running quite hot. Keep cool to keep the inflammation down. Choose clothing and temperature carefully.
- Sweat a lot at least twice a week.
- Don’t wear wool or fabrics that irritate the skin. Cotton works well on eczemic skin. If you can afford organic cotton, grown with fewer pesticides, buy it.
- Have air baths. Strip naked and let the air circulate and cool you down. Avoid doing this for too long or your internal temperature will rise to adjust to the outer temperature, so you may not cool down easily.