Eczema is epidemic, officially incurable, very uncomfortable but in fact easy to cure. It is easy for natural practitioners who know how to treat the condition, but for the one suffering from eczema, it is hard work! The good news is that natural medicine practitioners across the world have been curing eczema for thousands of years, the problem is that the diet and habits that caused eczema have to be changed in order to be rid of it. To get rid of eczema you will have to become a new person. One without that diet and those habits. Here are 7 FREE steps you can take before going to see a practitioner:
- Leave sugar alone. Sugar will make you itch and itch! Try leaving it alone and when you slip back to the sugary habit watch the itch come back with a vengeance;
- Go to bed early. Stay rested because when you are tired sugar cravings hit you with a vengeance as your body calls for easy energy. Those dark patches under your eyes say you need to sleep at night and if you already sleep early go to step 3;
- Increase your vegetable intake and reduce your carbohydrates. Swap the quantities around;
- Take it easy on the meat. Your kidneys are already finding it difficult to do their job and high protein diets put more pressure on kidneys. If your sweat has a very bad smell then this one is a must for you;
- Drink water! Drink plain unadulterated WATER. Don’t put anything in it but water and drink until your urine becomes light yellow. If your urine is completely clear you are drinking too much and if it is dark you are drinking too little. Your urine should have a light yellow colour;
- Avoid fried foods like the plague;
- Omit dairy products from your diet.
Put these 7 steps in place firmly and slowly. Take on one of these items weekly or monthly but no faster than one per week. I promise you that you will see incredible results. But remember to go to see someone who can help with the internal damage. Your body must be rebuilt and healed from the inside so that eczema stays away forever. People usually ask me when they can go back to the diet they had and I have to reply, “As soon as you want the same problem or new ones!”.
So you’re probably saying to yourself, “This is supposed to be about eczema why hasn’t he mentioned the skin?”. Well if you’ve had eczema for some time, you will have tried an array of creams and you’re here now, so they have given some relief but not a lasting solution. This route is about rooting out eczema at its source. I will explore more about that soon.